Are you a content creator with rare creativity to disseminate information that meets expectations? Want to participate in a world-class event that showcases your skills? Then apply for it World Nomads Content Creator Scholarships 2022/23.
This is your chance to start a career as a travel content creator by sharing your best piece of travel content to enter the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsors: NOMADASAURUS, SONY, RODE, Bright Trip
Scholarship Type: Partial Financing
Host institutions: It is not specified
Scholarship Worth: up to $
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: All levels of study
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Check: Top 10 High Paying Scholarships in Canada (Over CAD 50,000)
World Nomads Content Creator Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the World Nomads Content Creator Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- All applicant submissions must be in the English language.
- Applicants must not be regularly commissioned to create content or derive more than 25% of their income from any aspect of content creation.
- Applicants’ content must be an image, video, blog or vlog post in English and publicly accessible.
- Content should show originality, creativity and be visually appealing.
- professional guidance
- Travel budget $2,500 USD.
- Sony camera
- RODE Audio Gear
- Bright Trip Courses
- Travel insurance
How to apply: Interested applicants for the World Nomads Content Creators Scholarships 2022/23 must complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Entrants must share their content and complete the form, provide a link to their content and state why they should win.
Application deadline: October 16, 2022