Google is opening applications for a program that provides visa sponsored jobs for the year 2023. Students from all over the world can apply. With 70 offices in more than 50 countries, Google will offer visa sponsorship as well as relocation support. This is an amazing opportunity as successful candidates will enjoy many of the benefits that Google provides to its employees. With 100,000 employees in its ranks, Google has a huge range of people working in its midst, including degree holders, non-degree holders and even students. Google offers many positions, such as internships, partner programs, as well as permanent jobs. These positions cover many fields such as engineering, technology, IT and business among others.
Job level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., MBA, Associate.
Benefits: Full Benefits.
JobTypes on Google:
Google offers many types of positions and candidates can choose from the following:
- full time
- STEM Internship
- STEP Practice
Who is eligible to apply for Google Sponsored Jobs?
Google prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. Applications are considered without regard to the race, color, religion, age or nationality of the applicants.
Fields of Work:
- Engineering & Technical Jobs: engineer (software, network, security, privacy, systems, audio/video, enterprise operations), research scientist, product manager, technical program manager, procurement/supply chain, UX specialist, systems integrator, data center technician, solutions consultant, developer. For information on how to apply for a Google Visa sponsorship for engineering and technology roles, see this link:
- Professional jobs: sales (service & support), business strategy, marketing & communications, facilities, legal, finance. For information on how to apply for business roles at Google, see this link:
For information on all Google Offices Career Sites, you can refer to this link:
Google has offices in Canada, USA, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, UK and Sweden among others.
Requirements and criteria:
If you want to apply for a position at Google, here’s what you need:
- The summary that is updated.
- University transfers.
- A cover letter, short essay, or additional information depending on the job listing.
- There are minimum application requirements which are as follows: Bachelor’s degree with good performance and good internet knowledge.
Preparation for the interview process:
- Once your online application is submitted, your resume, transcripts, and any additional documents will be reviewed by Google’s staffing team.
- Once the review is complete, if you are a sufficient candidate, we will contact you for a series of interviews to assess your skills. The interview may be conducted by telephone or video conference or in person.
How to apply:
For detailed information on how to apply and a list of all positions offered by Google, you can refer to the links below:
Jobs available at Google: https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/
Available internships at Google: