Do you want to start your academic journey in Canada? Good News, Apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023. Canada Government Scholarship 2023 aims to welcome outstanding International students who want to pursue a doctoral degree (or combined MA/PhD or MD/PhD) in Canada.
This Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023 intends to attract and retain world-class doctoral students who have both leadership skills and a high standard of educational achievements in graduate studies in the engineering social sciences, natural sciences, humanities, and health. The Scholarship Award is valued at $50,000 per year for three years during doctoral studies.
The selection criteria of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Program are based on leadership skill, research potential, and academic merit. Up to 166, Vanier CGS scholarships are awarded annually to eligible students. The Funding for Vanier Scholarship 2022 is valid for three years only. You can also Apply for Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2023 (Fully Funded)
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Funded By: Canadian Government
- Eligibility: All International & Domestic Students
- Scholarship Duration: 3 Years
- No of Scholarship: 166
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023 Programs:
- Natural sciences
- Health research
- Social Sciences
- Engineering Research
- Humanities Research
Check American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship in USA 2023
Financial Benefits of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023:
- Vanier CGS provides a $50,000 grant per year for three years.
- This amount is enough to cover your University Fees, accommodation, and other expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS):
- Permanent residents of Canada, Canadian citizens, and Foreign citizens can apply for CGS
- A candidate must be nominated by the only one university which must be receiving the Vainer CGS universities quota.
- A candidate must be pursuing the first PhD program.
- A candidate must not be receiving any fellowship or scholarship from CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree.
- For Complete CGS Eligibility Criteria Please Read Here
Supporting Documents for the Vanier CGS 2023:
- A ResearchNet application form.
- A CV/Resume.
- Educational Documents
- References letters
- Proof of Language (if required)
- Summary of research interest
- Research proposal
- Other supporting if any.
The application deadline to apply for the Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarship 2023 is 1 November 2022.
Check UNSW International Scholarships 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded)
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023 application process.
- You have to apply to the university/institution which has Vanier’s CGS quota.
- You must be nominated by the institution for the scholarship.
- You should verify institutional internal deadlines with the administrator at the nominating institution.
- Please read the Selection Committee Guide before starting your application.