You are a student seeking graduate education at one of the top schools in Netherlandsthen you can benefit from it University of Twente Scholarship 2023/2024 for EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA students to become one of the promising students of the University of Twente.
The University of Twente The postgraduate scholarship is for students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries who demonstrate strong academic abilities and are able to enroll in postgraduate studies in the Netherlands. Winners will have the exclusive opportunity to take part in one of three honors programs.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Twente
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
Host institutions: University of Twente, The Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: up to €22,000 per year
Number of awards: 50
Level of education: Teachers
Nationality: EU/EEA countries and non-EU/EEA countries
You may also like: Top 23 Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students
University of Twente Scholarship 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the award, applicants must ensure that they meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have been offered admission to study one of the eligible UT Master’s programs starting in the academic year 2023/2024 at the University of Twente
- Must have a student number
- Must Note have graduated from the undergraduate program of the University of Twente
- Must comply with the requirements for obtaining an entry visa to the Netherlands (if applicable)
- Must comply with the Academic IELTS general English language test requirement.
- Must Note be eligible for a Dutch study loan
- Must be in the top 5 to 10 percent of your class.
Offered: Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS) 2022 for international students
How to apply: Interested applicants for the University of Twente scholarship 2023/24 must apply for admissions first for a master’s program. Once you have applied and received a (conditional) letter of admission, you can then apply for the scholarship with your student number.
Application deadline: 1 February 2023 and 1 May 2023