University of Sydney Fully Funded Scholarships 2023-24: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students from around the world for some partial up to fully funded The University of Sydney scholarships open for the next academic session.
The scholarships are aimed at postgraduate research students with high academic records and are mainly intended for international students. To apply for the scholarships, you need to read the detailed eligibility information and select the appropriate scholarships for your study needs.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Sydney, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partially/fully funded scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Covers tuition fees and other living expenses
Number of awards: Is not mentioned
level of education: Postgraduate (Master’s, PhD, Postdoctoral)
nationality: International students
Also Check: University of Sydney Business School International Awards in Australia
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Before you start applying for the University of Sydney Scholarships, please note the following eligibility requirements. Candidates must
- Be an international student commencing full-time enrollment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Students may also be considered until they consume a up to six months of course nomination.
- Be a student undertaking studies in a subject area identified by the University as being within its areas of current and emerging research potential.
- Not hold a research qualification considered equivalent to an Australian Research PhD degree or, if undertaking a Research Master’s Degree, not hold a research qualification considered equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- You have not received an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to the commencement of the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Not be in receipt of a scholarship for which the course fees are part of any other scholarship program to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
- You have not previously received an RTP Fee scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master by Research degree that you have completed and you are now applying for a PhD research degree.
- You have not previously considered for the scholarship up to 3 times in the last 5 years.
- How to apply: Application for the University of Sydney Fully Funded Scholarships is online. Applicants interested in the scholarship should first consider applying for admission to the university.
- There will be no separate scholarship application form, to be considered for the scholarship you must apply for admission to the research degree.
- Scholarship applications are welcome throughout the year, but are only available for March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
- You may need to read it selection process and Research Experience Guide . Also visit the official website through the link provided to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application deadline: Is not mentioned
The post University of Sydney Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.