Applications from candidates with outstanding and credible qualifications are invited to register at University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship in Australia for the 2022 – 2023 academic session.
This scholarship established in 2021 and sustained by an endowed gift from the Dalio Family Fund, Inc to encourage and support outstanding students in an Approved Program at UQ, through financial support and membership in the Liveris Academy.
Scholarship Sponsors: Dalio Family Fund, Inc.
Host institutions: University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 and $10,000 travel allowance in addition
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
See also: Sharda University Scholarships for International Students 2022 – 2023
DETAILS | University of Queensland Dalio Scholarship
The University of Queensland – Australia, through the Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Program awards a $10,000 education fund for an indefinite period of time for a course of study undertaken at the Foundation. Students can also receive an additional $10,000 travel allowance.
You may also receive up to $10,000 in travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
To be eligible for the University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time student on a UQ undergraduate program in 2023
- Applicants who are Commencement Students who have achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Entry Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent). the
- Continuing student who has a minimum GPA of 6.0 (or equivalent). and
- Applicants must not hold a similar scholarship.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language Proficiency.
Also apply: Reach Oxford Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries 2023
How to apply: To be considered for the University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants should apply through application portal.
Candidates will need:
- The cover letter
- Your resume
- A copy of your 2nd Year 11 Semester Report and 1st Year 12 Semester Report (or equivalent) or your most recent university transcript if you are a current student
Applicants will also be asked to prepare a short video of no longer than 1 minute and answer a few short answer criteria questions to demonstrate how you meet selection for this scholarship.
Application deadline: November 20, 2022