UK’s Oxford University scholarships for the batch of 2023-24 are currently open for online admission applications for all degree and non-degree programs. Interested candidates are suggested to read this call letter to learn the application process for the University Of Oxford scholarships.
Applying for a fancy or top-ranked college for modern education often comes at a huge cost and you have to resort to taking student loans from federal and private sources. These UK Study loans are granted at an interest rate and you have to pay those study loans back eventually. On the contrary, if you apply for scholarships, you don’t need to pay anything back.
Scholarships are a great way to fund your studies which are funded by colleges, welfare organizations, governments, non-profit organizations, etc.
The Acceptance Rate of Oxford University was between 19 in 2022%.
About the University Of Oxford
As the oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution. There is no clear date of foundation, but teaching existed at Oxford in some form in 1096 and developed rapidly from 1167 when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris.
Funds and Benefits of University Of Oxford Scholarships
These scholarships come with different kinds of sponsored coverage plans, but let us give you a rough idea of the general benefits provided by University Of Oxford scholarships:
- Academic education expenses such as tuition fees will be [Partially/fully] waived off
- Daily living allowance [stipend] will be issued
- Medical insurance coverage will be issued
- Literature buying expenses will be sponsored
- Access to University’s licensed software, and the library will be granted
- Local to international conference expenses for postgrads will be born
- Free residence in the dormitory will be issued, or rental funds will be disbursed if students are required to live off-campus
List of British Scholarships Provided at Oxford University
- University Of Oxford Sponsored Fundings 2023
- Palgrave Brown Scholarships 2023
- Hill Foundation Scholarships 2023
- The Bright Oceans Corporation Scholarships 2023
- Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023
- Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships 2023
- Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
- Lloyds Scholars Programme 2023
- Oxford-Arlan Hamilton & Earline Butler Sims Scholarships 2023
University Of Oxford Scholarships Application Process
Let me guide you through how i submitted my application for admission and scholarship at the University of Oxford. In the process of applying for the University Of Oxford Scholarships, it is imperative to bear in mind that an invitation letter also known as an acceptance letter from a professor from the same university may increase the chances of your selection.
It must be noted that the invitation letter issued by the professor stating the acceptance of the candidate into his research group; will make your scholarship application a step ahead compared to the rest of the applications in the admission office. The acceptance letter is not a mandatory requirement. The following is a systematic guide for the submission of your scholarship application at your desired university:
- Search through google; the financial aid/scholarships webpage of Oxford University
- Navigate to the ‘currently open’ scholarships section of the webpage
- Check eligibility criteria, coverage plan, and details of each scholarship
- Select the scholarship you wish to apply into
- Check the opening and closing dates of the application window period of that scholarship
- Prepare the set of documents required for its application ahead of time
- Check out if University accepts online or offline applications
- Proofread your full scholarship application before submission
- Submit your application with the document package you prepared
- Wait for the interview call and the final results
Application Document Set Required for the University Of Oxford:
You need to be very careful with your scholarship application submission in order to avoid any unforeseen errors. This can be done if you become a little too extra careful in preparing your documents package for the scholarship application. Most of the students do one common mistake and that is they leave the original documents at a photocopy shop or somewhere else. As an educationist, I suggest you buy the best documents bag to ensure the safety of your original documents.
It would be quite right to say that the scholarship application process and documentation should be followed as you follow the application process for a final degree with lots of care taken. You should begin preparing your mind to apply and win scholarships early in your studies because it will eventually decrease the academic financial burdens off your shoulders.
Following is the complete list of admission and scholarship application documents set that a candidate has to prepare ahead of time:
#1 Application Form Complete in all Respects
#2 Copy of National ID or Passport
#3 Attested Copies of Transcripts or Diplomas
#4 Personal Statement
#5 Recommendation Letters
#6 Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
#7 Your Score in Standardized Tests
#8 Research Proposal
#9 Study Plan
#10 Scholarship essay
#11 Family financial statement
#12 Portfolio set
#13 Extra-curricular activities certifications
#14 English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.)
#15 Qualification test certificates such as GRE, GMAT, etc.
Application Deadline at the University of Oxford
Interested students are requested to submit an application for admission at the University of Oxford before October 15, 2023.