University of Oulu 100% Tuition Scholarships 2022-2023: Here is a scholarship program open to bright students. You are invited to apply for a 100% tuition fee scholarship program offered by the University of Oulu, Finland to academically talented international students studying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the University.
THE scholarship program that grants a 100% scholarship for international students from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland after the first year of study, if the student completes at least 60 credits during the first academic year. After each academic year the progress of studies will be checked and the scholarship continues if the student completes at least 60 credits per academic year.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Oulu, Finland
Scholarships to be taken: University of Oulu, Finland
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered in the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Berea College Scholarships for International Students (100% of Tuition)
Applicants are expected to possess the following eligibility criteria for the University of Oulu 100% Tuition Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted to the undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities and motivation levels will also be considered.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolled full-time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g. emotional maturity, motivation, persistence, etc.)
- High school transcript and/or GSE scores (if your transcript is not in English, it also requires a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible and able to work independently in a structured manner and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full-time program at the University of Oulu, Finland
- Application process based on merit and leadership evidence.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must provide evidence that they meet the University of Oulu’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also check: University of Toronto Metro International Secondary Academy Award of Excellence
How to apply
Interested and eligible applicants must be admitted to the undergraduate study program at the University of Oulu. There is in the separate application system for the International Scholarship, as scholarships will be awarded automatically based on the candidate meeting the admission criteria.
Application Deadline: Currently open