Financial Aid Program for University of Malaysia Students: Applications are currently being accepted from household and international students with excellent academic records for a chance to be awarded a tuition waiver scholarship to study at university in the next new session.
The University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Program is available to Masters and PhD students for a full-time study program at the University. Successful applicants will receive a living allowance and up to 100% fee waiver (for selected fees).
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Malaysia, Malaysia
Scholarship Type: Tuition waiver
Host institutions: University of Malaysia, Malaysia
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% exemption from fees and living allowance
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also Apply: University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships in UK 2022/23
Financial Aid Program for University of Malaysia Students | DETAILS
The University of Malaysia is concerned about the welfare of students in terms of receiving scholarships, financial aid and loans so that students can continue their studies despite financial burdens. Successful applicants will receive a living allowance and up to 100% fee waiver (for selected fees). Therefore, the University is pleased to invite full-time Masters and PhD students to apply for scholarships, financial aid and loans offered by government, private and institutional agencies.
To be considered for the University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Scheme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The award is available to both domestic and international students.
- This program is open locally and internationally postgraduate candidates enrolled in a Masters (full research) or PhD program at Universiti Malaya (UM).
- Applicants must have been offered a Graduate Research Assistantship (GRA) by UM for a period of at least four (4) months for the applied semester (to apply for a GRA, go to https://ra-recruitment.um.edu.my/🇧🇷
- Applicants must not be sponsored by any federal/state/statutory body or any other organization.
- Candidates must be free of any debt / outstanding charges with UM.
- Applicants must be within the Graduate on Time (GOT) candidacy period at the time of application, eg: For Master’s programs – 5u six months or less, For doctoral study programs – 7u six months or less.
Successful applicants for the University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Scheme will receive;
- Up to 100% fee waiver and
- living allowance
Also apply: ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students 2023
Applicants must upload their previous and most recent Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) offer letter to the online application system. The GRA offer letter must have been issued by Institute of Research Management & Services (IPPP)Universiti Malaya.
- Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
Application deadline: December 2022