The University of London welcomes applications from interested and suitably qualified students for 5 Year Anniversary Global MBA Scholarship. The University is pleased to offer a 30 percent tuition fee scholarship to any new students.
This scholarship is available to young people Students for tuition fees for the Global MBA program. The level of competition for scholarships and the educational rewards are very high. We recommend that you apply for the course early if you intend to apply for a relevant award.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of London, United Kingdom
Host institutions: University of London, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: 30 percent tuition scholarship
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Bachelor’s & Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Also apply: University of Edinburgh Business School Dean Excellence Scholarship 2022
DETAILS | London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship
For some of our scholarships, you will need an offer to study the course to be eligible. Even where it is not required, having a study offer can often benefit a funding application.
The University of London is delighted to offer a 30 per cent tuition fee bursary to any new students residing in Band A countries to celebrate five years of the Global MBA.
To be eligible for the University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be new international students
- Applicants must have an offer to the Global MBA and be residents of a Band A country.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship is available for the University of London’s Global MBA program offered via distance learning only.
- You will not be considered for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship until you have been given an offer for the University of London distance learning Global MBA programme.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship is only available to online supported students and is not available to those studying at recognized educational centers.
- You cannot be considered for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship if you are an enrolled student and it cannot be applied retroactively.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship can be applied towards registration fees, exam participation fees and course module fees, but does not cover exam resistance fees, recognition of previous learning fees, module change fees or any fees charged by examination centers or teaching centres.
- The value of the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship is 30% of the relevant fee deducted from your fees and can be applied if you choose the ‘pay as go’ option or if you choose to pay your full course fee.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship may be awarded in addition to other scholarships and funding, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other University of London scholarship or scholarships.
See also: Eckerd College International Students Scholarship and Aid 2022 (Work and Study Scholarship)
How to apply: To apply for the University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Scholarship, you do not need to apply for the scholarship, it will be applied automatically upon enrolment.
Application deadline: September 12, 2022