University of Lincoln Scholarships for African Students: Applications are invited from qualified students from Africa to apply for the University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship aimed at supporting students of good academic potential pursuing a postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln.
The scholarship is to assist eligible African students who are passionate about enrolling for a master’s degree in University of Lincoln. Applicants should note that the scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate achievement in academics, extracurricular or personal endeavors.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Lincoln, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host institutions: University of Lincoln, UK
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
level of education: Postgraduate (MSc & PhD)
You may also like: 2022/23 DAAD Masters Scholarships for Sub-Saharan Africans
Lincoln University Scholarships for Africans | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the University of Lincoln Scholarships for African Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of an African country.
- Applicants must already hold a conditional or unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate program commencing in 2022/23.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
- Candidates must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this usually ranges from an IELTS 6.0-7.0 or its equivalent.
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2022/2023
- Fully Funded Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarship
How to apply: Interested applicants for the University of Lincoln Scholarships must complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit the same to [email protected] before the application deadline.
Applicants must attach their academic certificates, CV and English language requirements. Applicants will also be assessed by completing a 300-word statement as part of the Application.
Application deadline: 16u December, 2022