University of Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity Scholarships is open for applications from suitably qualified students who wish to undertake a postgraduate MBA program at the University for the academic term 2022 – 2023.
The Online MBA Diversity scholarships will be awarded to candidates who, while bringing strong academic and work experience credentials, also enhance the diversity of cultures or perspectives in the Edinburgh MBA.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Host institutions: University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Master’s degree
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: New Zealand Government Manaaki Scholarships and Tuition for International Students 2023 (Fully Funded)
DETAILS | Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity Scholarships
Applicants can only apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programs and either you have firmly accepted the offer or you intend to do so.
The scholarship selection panel can only consider your application if you have an active offer throughout the scholarship application process (meaning if your offer is rejected at any point up until the scholarship decision deadline, you will no longer be eligible).
To be eligible for the University of Edinburgh Online MBA Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Have valid academic credentials and excellent work experience credentials.
- Applicants must have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes.
- You have the opportunity to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Online MBA
- They can show how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging by actively inviting the contributions and participation of all people, for example in projects, group work, events etc.
- He can tell us how they will use the knowledge gained from the online MBA program and how it will enable them to continue to make an impact as a leader, especially in terms of inclusion and accountability.
See also: International University of Applied Sciences Online and On-Campus Scholarships 2022
How to apply: If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, you must submit a scholarship Application as soon as possible after receiving an offer of a place on our MBA.
As parts of the application you will be asked to:
- Enter your unique user name (UUN) that you received as part of your application.
- Enter statements supporting your application, describing your qualifications, work experience and goals.
Application deadline: October 19, 2022