Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students who wish to do so studies in the USA for University of Chicago Merit Scholarships 2023 with the aim of supporting students with outstanding academic qualifications.
The merit-based scholarship will be awarded to students based on outstanding academic potential, demonstrated leadership, extracurricular achievements and commitment to their communities.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Chicago, USA
Scholarship Type: Scholarships based on merit
Host institutions: University of Chicago, USA
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: College student
Nationality: International Students
See also: Yale Young Global Scholars 2023 for Studies in USA | Apply now
University of Chicago Merit Scholarships 2023 | DETAILS
Merit-based scholarships at the University of Chicago include several scholarships that seek to promote academic excellence. They include:
- University scholarship: The University Scholarship will be awarded to outstanding students as partial tuition for a four-year scholarship.
- First Phoenix Scholarship: Students of all generations will first receive a $20,000 scholarship over four years.
- Evans Scholarship: The Evans Scholars Program awards full housing and tuition college scholarships to deserving employees.
- Stand Together: The UChicago Stand Together initiative offers enhanced financial aid and academic advising to students from historically underrepresented groups and veterans.
- Trott Scholar: The Trott Scholarship, a four-year award, will be awarded to outstanding full-time students from rural communities.
- veterans: UChicago participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
To be considered for University of Chicago merit-based scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have been offered admission to an eligible course at the university for the 2023/24 academic term.
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with the rules and regulations governing student conduct at the university.
Also, check out: Top 10 Universities in USA that Offer Fully Funded Admission [without IELTS]
How to apply: Interested applicants for the University of Chicago Merit Scholarships 2023 must first apply for admission to an eligible course and will then be considered for the scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria.
Application deadline: November 15, 2022