Applications are invited from interested and distinguished students for University of British Sauder Scholarships and Awards. These opportunities are highly competitive and are available to students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is pleased to offer a range of financial aid, support and assistance options available to both Canadian citizens, permanent residents and International UBC MBA Candidates.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of British, Columbia
Host institutions: University of British, Columbia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $60,000
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
You may also like: Canadian University Dubai Scholarships for International Students 2023
DETAILS | UBC Sauder Scholarships and Awards
There are several UBC Sauder scholarships and awards available to students studying at the University:
- UBC Sauder Scholarships and Awards
- Top Talent Regional Scholarships
- Women in Business Leadership Scholarships
- Responsible Business & Community Spirit Scholarship
- Hoegg Family MBA Scholarship
- Hari Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Madhu Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Dean’s Entrance Scholarship
- International Talent Scholarships
To be eligible for UBC Sauder Scholarships and Awards, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must have an offer to study at the University
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Applicants must have a degree certificate or equivalent degree
- The scholarship is available in subjects
- Two years of full-time work experience gained after graduating from your degree
- Two references are required for all UBC MBA applicants. You will provide us with their email addresses through the app and we will contact them via email.
- Professional references are preferred and must complete the online reference form. Separate letters are not accepted.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language Proficiency
Also See: Queen’s University George Moore Scholarships in USA, Canada, UK (Fully Funded)
How to apply: To apply for the following scholarships, you must meet the merit requirements and apply by the UBC MBA application deadlines outlined. All applicants are automatically considered for the following scholarships upon application, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Application deadline: January 20, 2023 for the Second Round