You are one international student from any country outside the UK? Do you have the passion and what it takes to study at a world-class university? Then apply for 2023/24 UCL Global Masters Scholarship for international students.
The UCL Global Masters Scholarship aims to enable and encourage lower-income international students to pursue full-time postgraduate studies at UCL.
Scholarship Sponsors: UCL
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host institutions: University College London (UCL)
Scholarship Worth: £15,000
Number of awards: seventy (70)
Level of education: Postgraduate (Master)
Nationality: International Students
See also: University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2023 to Study in UK
UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023/24, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from a country outside the UK.
- Be eligible to pay the rate of pay abroad.
- Must come from lower income
- Must have applied for admission to a full-time postgraduate program at UCL in 2023.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must have obtained a relevant degree from a recognized higher education institution.
- Be willing to comply with the rules and regulations governing student behavior at UCL.
Application: Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships University of Oxford
How to apply: Interested applicants for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship must apply for admission to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
To access the online scholarship application form, applicants must follow the following steps:
- Log in to Portico with your regular credentials.
- Click the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ you wish to apply for funding.
- On the application screen, click Funding in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click on ‘check and apply‘under’Available funds‘.
- Click on the scholarship name of the program you wish to apply for.
Application deadline: April 27, 2023 at 5 p.m. BST