Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2023: Trent University, Canada is pleased to announce the Trent International Scholarships and Awards in Outstanding international students for the academic term 2023-24 is open for application.
Scholarships and awards are for international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential and some financial need. Scholarships and awards will be renewable for up to three additional years undergraduate studies or until completion of the degree provided the student is in good academic standing.
Scholarship Sponsors: Trent University
Scholarship Type: Partial Financing
Host institutions: Trent University
Scholarship Worth: See the awards and scholarship amount
Number of awards: Enough
Nationality: international students
You may also like: Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill, Canada (Fully Funded)
To be considered for the Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2023, participating universities must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student applying to Canada for a study permit.
- Applicants must apply to an undergraduate program in the Trent University curriculum at Trent University for fall 2023.
- Applicants must be entering Trent University from an accredited high school, college, or other university.
- Applicants must meet Trent University admission requirementsincluding general and specific degree requirements and English language entry standard.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (‘An average or equivalent standard’).
- You must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports or other areas of individual achievement.
- You must upload two letters of recommendation.
- You must complete and submit the online application for the Trent International Scholarships and Awards by February 15, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time, MyTrent
How to apply: The Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form can be found at your MyTrent portal on the Finance tab. A 7-digit Trent student number is required to log into the MyTrent portal, which you will receive within 5 working days of applying to Trent.
Enter the following information in the form:
- information about the applicant
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- Personal statement (maximum 500 words)
- List of community service and/or extracurricular activities (3 activities)
- Critical reflection of social work and/or extracurricular involvement (500 words maximum)
- Essay on a topic you are interested in (500 words maximum)
- 2 letters of recommendation
See also: University of Adelaide Fully Funded International Scholarship Award
Applicants should note that:
- Full application details will be available on the Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form.
- Students do not need an offer of admission to apply for the Trent International Scholarships & Awards.
- Scholarship values are subject to change.
- Trent International Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards ($2,000 – $25,000) per year
- Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship ($25,000 per year).
- United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship ($25,000) per year
- Justin Chiu International Scholarship ($9,000 – $60,000) per year
Application deadline: 15u February 2023