The 2023 ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships The cycle is open for applications from suitably qualified candidates from eligible countries with the aim of opening the doors of the Swiss Academy to the world.
The scholarship accepts students who have completed 2no year under postgraduate studies or are currently enrolled in a Master’s program at a Swiss higher education institution.
Scholarship Sponsors: Swiss Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host institutions: Swiss institutions
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Master)
Nationality: International Students
Also Check: FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2023
ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Students must have completed their 2no year of undergraduate studies or are enrolled in a postgraduate program.
- Provide written confirmation from a professor at a Swiss university that they will accept the applicant for a research residency in their group.
- They demonstrate excellent research skills.
How to apply: Interested applicants for the ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships 2023 must complete online application and upload the following supporting documents:
- A cover letter describing your research project (e.g. an overview of your project tasks and milestones agreed with the host professor) and explaining why you should be awarded the ThinkSwiss Research Fellowship and why you would make an excellent “student ambassador” in the future.
- The curriculum vitae (no more than two pages).
- Copy of your current transcripts (we accept photocopies of official transcripts issued to the student).
- Letter of acceptance from the professor and/or host institution in Switzerland. Request a letter of confirmation on University/Institute letterhead from the host professor.
- A letter of recommendation from a current professor who can attest to the applicant’s abilities.
Application deadline: 15u January 2023
The post ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships 2023 for International Students appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.