Applications are welcome from suitably qualified candidates interested in pursuing an MBA at the University of Oxford to apply for Skoll Scholarship for MBA studies for the academic period 2023/2024.
The Skoll Scholarship for the Oxford MBA provides full funding plus a living allowance for successful candidates to complete an MBA degree.
Scholarship Sponsors: The Skol Foundation
Scholarship Type: Full Financing
Host institutions: University of Oxford Said Business School
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Master’s (MBA)
Nationality: All Nationalities
You May Like: The Rhodes Scholarship 2022 at Oxford University [Fully Funded]
The Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA 2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- It must demonstrate that it has identified opportunities and taken action in order to have a positive social impact.
- You have spent at least 3 years driving change through business approaches.
- Applicants can demonstrate the results and impact of their business action.
- To possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Show why business education is essential to help you develop your work/impact.
- Demonstrate need for the Scholarship.
- Show that the cost of the program is a significant financial burden.
How to apply: Interested candidates for the Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA 2022 must complete their application online by following the steps outlined (below):
- I’m connecting to register your interest in the Scholarship and to ensure that you are kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- apply for the Oxford MBA Program directly to Said Business School. You must do this during stages 1, 2 or 3 of the MBA admissions process.
- As part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship questions and submit your MBA application! You will find the scholarship essay questions in the Funding section of the MBA application. It is recommended that you allow yourself approximately 1 week to answer the Skoll Scholarship questions.
Application deadline: January 4, 2023
The post The Skoll Scholarship for MBA studies at the University of Oxford | Fully Funded appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.