The George and Matilda Harris Scholarship 2022/2023: Applications are submitted by suitably qualified international students enrolled in postgraduate studies at University of SydneyAustralia for the George and Matilda Harris Scholarship.
The scholarship will provide a scholarship allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney Educational Research Program The scholarship rate (RTP) is for full-time Masters and PhD candidates in Law subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Scholarship Sponsors: George and Matilda Harris Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Financing
Host institutions: The University of Sydney
Scholarship Worth: University of Sydney RTP Scholarship Rate
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Postgraduate (Master and PhD)
Nationality: International Students
Apply for: Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Victoria University in Australia
The George and Matilda Harris Scholarship | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the University of Sydney Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You have an unconditional offer of admission or are applying to study a PhD, MCrim (Research) or LLM (Research) at the University of Sydney Law School.
- Be willing to conduct research in the branches of law.
- Hold at least an honors degree or equivalent, a master’s degree by research or a master’s degree with high distinction.
- They demonstrate excellent academic ability.
- Scholarship allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Rate.
How to apply: Interested candidates for the 2022/2023 scholarship must apply for admission to the University of Sydney first and there they can apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application deadline: 30 October 2022
The post The George and Matilda Harris Scholarship 2022/2023 at the University of Sydney appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.