Applications are welcome from students who will be applying for admission in fields such as Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain or Marketing to apply for TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program 2023/24.
The program provides a college scholarship coupled with career development, including a required paid internship at TE Connectivity for two summers following the second year of college.
Scholarship Sponsors: TE connectivity
Scholarship Type: Full Financing
Host institutions: Institutions in the USA
Scholarship Worth: $22,500 a year
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: College student
Nationality: All Nationalities
You may also like: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program for African Students at UCT 2022 (Fully Funded)
TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship 2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident or self-identify as Black or African American or multiracial.
- Enroll as second-year students for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Be willing to accept a 2023 summer paid internship at TE Connectivity
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Be a major in Engineering (all disciplines), Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain or Marketing.
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate studies at an accredited four-year college or university in the US and plan to continue your enrollment full-time for the entire next academic year.
How to apply: Interested applicants for the TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship must complete a online application and provide the following documents to support their application:
- A current, complete transcript of grades.
- Copy of last 1040 tax return
Applicants should submit an essay of no more than 1,000 characters. The essay question is: Describe the challenges you have faced and overcome as a student. How did they affect your academic performance and/or participation in school and community activities? What steps did you take to overcome these challenges?
Application deadline: October 7, 2022 at 3:00 pm CT