The University of Queensland, via TC Beirne School of Law is pleased to offer an Undergraduate International Student Scholarship to suitably qualified applicants who wish to enroll in an undergraduate law program at the University for the academic term 2022 – 2023.
These competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students based on academic excellence and interest in a career in law.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Queensland, Australia
Host institutions: University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 25% or 50%
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: bachelor’s degree
Nationality: International Students
Also apply: Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid for International Students 2022
DETAILS | TC Beirne Law School Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship application process is separate from your application for a place at the University. Any scholarship offer is subject to approval of your enrollment in a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or related dual degree program at the University of Queensland.
Applicants seeking Undergraduate International Student Scholarships, LAWS courses taken within the approved law program. Scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Benefits fee.
To be eligible for the TC Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have applied for a place as an international student and not yet started at UQ
- Applicants must be prepared to participate in the full-time program
- Applicants must be commencing an undergraduate program of study in Law
- Applicants who do not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
See also: Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia 2022/2023
How to apply: To apply for the TC Beirne Law School Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, you must submit your online applicationthe form will take at least 20 minutes to complete.
You will be required to have the following:
- Copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation.
You will also need to tell us about:
- Why you want to study law and what you hope to achieve with your degree
- Your personal qualifications, which may include evidence of: leadership potential, community involvement, cultural or sporting achievements or anything else you consider relevant
- Your financial needs or difficulties
- Other scholarships you have applied for.
You can save your progress and resume your application at any time.
Application deadline: October 15, 2022