Are you an international student from a developing country wishing to study abroad? Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship that will allow you to focus on your studies and achieve excellent grades? Then apply for The TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship 2023.
The Taiwan Scholarships for higher education was developed for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students. programs in collaboration with renowned partner universities in Taiwan. Interested candidates are encouraged to avail the opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsors: government of Taiwan
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host institutions: Universities in Taiwan
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Developing countries
See also: Taiwan Government Africa Elite Scholarship Program 2022
TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the TaiwanICDF International Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country on the list of countries eligible for the ICDF Taiwan Scholarship and meet any specific criteria set by the country and/or government of one’s nationality.
- Be neither a citizen of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor a fellow student abroad.
- Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which you have applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Be able to meet all the requirements for Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of Home Affairs, ROC (Taiwan) Government (this means that TaiwanICDF has the right to revoke a scholarship offered if the applicant cannot meet the visa requirements).
- After accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, do not hold any other government-sponsored ROC (Taiwan) scholarship (such as the Taiwan scholarship) in the same academic year in which the Taiwan ICDF scholarship should have started.
- Do not apply for another TaiwanICDF scholarship consecutively to apply for the 2023 scholarship, applicants who already have a TaiwanICDF scholarship, Taiwan MOFA scholarship or MOE scholarship must have graduated before July 31, 2022.
- No scholarship has ever been revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) government agency or related institution, nor expelled from any university in Taiwan.
- Economy Class Air Tickets to and from Taiwan
- Full tuition cover.
- credit commissions
- Student security and medical insurance.
- Book cost.
- Allowance up to NT$17,000
Also Check: Irish Government International Education Scholarships 2023/2024 (Fully Funded)
How to apply: Interested applicants for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2023 must complete an online application at the university of their choice in Taiwan by following their application process. After applying for admission to the university, candidates can proceed to complete a online application for the Taiwan Higher Education Scholarship.
Application deadline: 15u March 2023