The Swedish Institute hereby invites application from global professionals with strong leadership ability and academic background to apply for a fully funded master’s degree at the institute. The application has already started for the master’s degree while the online application portal for the SI Scholarships for Global Professionals academic year 2023/2024 opens February 10.
Various scholarships will be available for a full-time master’s program at the beginning of the autumn semester 2023 in Sweden. The Swedish Institute scholarship is always very competitive and seeks to select the best and most suitable candidate from a pool of many applications.
Scholarship Sponsors: Swedish Institute, Sweden
Scholarships to be taken in: Swedish Institute, Sweden
Scholarship Type: Full scholarship
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of awards: 300
Level of education: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students (see eligible countries).
Also Check: International Students Scholarship at University of Bath, UK
Eligibility Criteria | SI Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023
- Country of Nationality: You must be a citizen of a country eligible for SI Scholarships. However, you do not need to be resident in the country at the time of application.
- university admissions: You must be liable to pay tuition fees at Swedish universities, have followed the University Admissions steps and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by 30 March 2023.
- Previous experience: You must have at least 3,000 hours of proven work experience. In addition, you must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employer or from civil society involvement.
- Post-graduate courses: The postgraduate programs you are applying for must be eligible for SI scholarships. We prioritize programs in specific subject areas, depending on your country of citizenship.
- Tuition fees, living expenses SEK 10,000 per month, travel allowance SEK 15,000, sickness and accident insurance, participation in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders, participation in the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship.
- Please note that the travel grant is a one-off for the study period and does not apply to students already living in Sweden.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates should apply as follows:
- GIVES YOU:17 OCT 2022 – 16 JAN 2023) Apply for a graduate program (
- 2) Apply for Global Professionals Scholarship (GIVES YOU:10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023)
- 3) SI control and evaluation before imports (GIVES YOU:1 MARCH 2023 – 29 MARCH 2023)
- 4) Notifications from University Admissions (GIVES YOU:30 MARCH 2023)
- 5) Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients (GIVES YOU:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APRIL 2023)
Application deadline: February 28u2023
The post Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023/2024 appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.