Applications are currently being accepted from motivated and exceptional candidates for Supplementary scholarship CSIRO University of Adelaide for the analysis of radioisotope adsorption on geological substrates reference study in the academic session 2022 – 2023.
The University of AdelaideResearch Scholarship is highly competitive and available to Postgraduate Research applicants. The planned scholarship will be up to 3.5 years and is worth $ 28,854 / year (indexed annually) + $ 5,000 / year for both domestic and international students.
Scholarship sponsors: University of Adelaide, Australia
Host institutions: University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship value: $ 28,854 / year (indexed) + $ 5,000 / year
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
DETAILS CSIRO Research University of Adelaide Scholarship
This co-funded PhD opportunity from CSIRO – University of Adelaide was created to support a full-time PhD student who wants to start research in the applied fields of physics, geology or chemistry. This project includes a 3-month internship at CSIRO.
To be eligible for the CSIRO Research University of Adelaide Supplementary Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian residents or international students
- Be accepted as a PhD candidate at the University of Adelaide. view Doctorate eligibility requirements
- Hold Australian First Class Distinction or equivalent
- Be able to start your studies in Semester 2, 2022
Successful candidates for the CSIRO Research University of Adelaide Supplementary Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Research fellowship of the University of Adelaide – $ 28,854 / year (2022 rate, indexed annually). Details of the terms and / or benefits can be found at Award conditions.
- Supplementary CSIRO Scholarship – $ 5,000 / year + additional working capital
How to apply: Applicants for the CSIRO Research University of Adelaide Supplementary Scholarship should submit Expressions of Interest to Associate Professor Tony Hooker via email ([email protected]) with the name of the scholarship in the module. Make sure you include all of the following documents:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transfers
- Translations of non-English documents
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Deadline for applications: 01 August 2022
Visit the Official Website for more details