is Study in Netherlands- Fully Funded MENA Scholarship Program 2022/2023: MENA Scholarship Program 2022/2023 open for applications from applicants in eligible MSP countries worldwide. The MENA Scholarship Program (MSP) offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands.
The overall objective of the FSA is to contribute to the sustainable democratic transition in the participating countries. While the scholarship awarded to individuals, all candidates must be nominated by their employer to be eligible to participate. The need for training must be demonstrated within the organization in which the applicant is employed.
Scholarship Sponsors: Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic.
Scholarships to be taken: Netherlands.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Number of awards: Enough.
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded.
nationality: International students.
Also check: Amsterdam Merit Scholarships 2021 for non-EU/EEA students, Netherlands
MENA Scholarship Program 2022/2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for an MSP scholarship:
- one must be a professional and a national living and working in one of the countries on the MSP country list in force at the time of application;
- One must have a current employer statement that complies with the format provided by Nuffic. All information must be provided and all commitments included in the form must be endorsed on the declaration.
- must not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff development. Organizations considered to have their own means of staff development are for example: – multinational companies (eg Shell, Unilever, Microsoft). – large national and/or large commercial organisation; – bilateral donor organizations (eg USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid). – multilateral donor organizations, (eg the United Nations, the World Bank, the IMF, the Asian Development Bank, the African Development Bank, the IADB). – international NGOs (eg Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- one must have an official and valid passport (valid for at least 3 months after the candidate’s submission date).
- one must have a government declaration that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
- the age of the MSP candidate should not exceed 45 years at the time of submission of the grant.
- the applicant must not receive more than one MSP scholarship for courses taken at the same time.
- Syria (Syrians can only apply if they reside in one of the eligible countries for the MSP)
Recommended: University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
How to apply: If you are interested in the MENA Scholarship Program 2022/2023, be sure to read the full eligibility criteria and then, if you meet them, proceed with the following steps (below) to apply:
- Choose a course at List of MSP courses
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution offering the course for information on:
▪ course content
▪ the application deadline (deadlines may vary depending on the Dutch institution)
▪ the application and selection procedures
▪ the online application and supporting documents
- Prepare your application and supporting documents
- Submit your online application through the Dutch institution offering the course
Document requirements: As part of your application you will be required to submit the following supporting documents – valid passport copy, current statement from your employer and depending on your country of employment. the government announcement.
Application deadline: October 11, 2022