Applications are invited from international students of all nationalities who are interested in studying at Monash or who are currently enrolled at the university to apply for the Monash International Merit Scholarship🇧🇷 As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $10,000 per year for the duration of your degree.
Scholarships awarded in the name of the Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence are awarded on the basis of academic merit and students must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester to retain the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsors: Monash University, Australia
Host institutions: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $50,000
Number of awards: 31 a year
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: international students
Also Check: Monash International Leadership Scholarship (Full Fee Scholarship)
Monash University International Merit Scholarship | Eligibility criteria
- Intend to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (mathematics) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For student reporting, you must have received the Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed at least two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- $10,000 per year (48 study credits) payable annually until the minimum number of credits for your degree is met.
- Beginning undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place on Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- How to apply: To apply for the Monash University International Merit Scholarship, proceed as follows:
- You must submit to separate application form for this scholarship before the closing date.
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have applied and received a full Monash course offer without conditions.
- It can only be deferred within the same calendar year.
- Of not submit supporting documents with your application – this will not be considered.
Application Deadline: Varies
The post Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarships 2023 appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.