The Stanford University Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded international student scholarships. These scholarships are available for Masters and PhD studies. Such scholarships fully cover tuition fees, travel expenses, living expenses and academic expenses.
Knight Hennessy Scholars is one of the largest scholarship programs in the world. Knight-Hennessy Scholars will bring to Stanford University the most promising future leaders from all disciplines and regions. You will engage in interdisciplinary education, leadership development and gain a global perspective here. Top Universities have rated Stanford University second in the QS World Universities Ranking 2019. Stanford University is offering 100 fully funded scholarships to international students interested in pursuing Master’s, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD or JD.
- Masters, PhD Institution: Stanford University
- Studies in the United States
- Areas of opportunity concentration: Scholarships are offered for graduate (PhD) programs in the arts, engineering, education, humanities or social sciences, as well as professional degrees in business, law or medicine.
- Program Timing: If your degree program extends three years—such as an MD or PhD program or a Stanford dual or joint degree program—the Stanford home department will pay for the remainder of your tuition to the extent compatible with its normal financial commitment to this program.
- The deadline is October 12, 2022.
Stanford University Scholarships provide the following benefits to the recipient:
- Travel allowance designed to pay for economy class airfare to and from Stanford for one annual trip.
- A living and academic stipend (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, study materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
- A scholarship directly applicable to cover tuition fees (at the department’s normal enrollment level) and related expenses.
- The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program normally does not cover fees incurred by your Stanford residential department, such as membership fees or lab equipment.
- Required languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program is open to all countries around the world.
- For enrollment in 2022, a first degree/bachelor’s degree obtained in 2015 or later is required. You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years of receiving your first degree/s and register within five years.
- You must have first-rate mental acuity, seek information and new experiences, be creative, understand ambiguous situations, and be able to take an opposing or dissenting point of view.
To be considered for this scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below:
(1) You must first create an account and start your online application.
(2) You must complete and submit the online application for admission (including personal and academic information, etc.). The foundation will ask you for basic biographical and demographic information, as well as descriptions of your activities and interests.
(3) You must provide a list of documents, please visit the school website for more information