Applications are invited from international students who wish to study in Australia for the Stand Out University Bond Scholarship 2022/23. Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Bond UniversityAustralia.
International Stand Out Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students. The scholarship covers many disciplines.
Scholarship Sponsors: Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Award of Merit
Host institutions: Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
See also: James Cook University Scholarships to Study in Australia 2022/23
Stand Out University Bond Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You have submitted the Bond University online application form to apply for your chosen programme. The following programs are not eligible for scholarship – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or have achieved ‘outstanding’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of this page or be an international student currently resident in Australia (any nationality).
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application deadline associated with the selected starting semester. See more details about the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- No undergraduate or postgraduate courses have already started at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of an Offer package can still apply.
Apply: Australian Government RTP Scholarships at Flinders University, 2022
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship 2022/23 must submit an online Application to apply for the program of their choice. Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same login details used for your program application and search for ‘Scholarship’ on the Start Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application deadline associated with your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. download ours Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Application deadline: It is not specified