International postgraduate students from around the world are invited to apply for the Singapore International Postgraduate Award 2022-2023 for an opportunity to study and research at a Singapore university with a full scholarship.
The Singapore International Postgraduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Scholarship Sponsors: Singapore Agency for Science/Partners
Scholarship Type: Full funding
Host institutions: Singapore Universities.
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship benefits
Number of awards: Up to 4 per year
Level of education: Master’s degree (PhD).
nationality: All nationalities.
Also Check: Fulbright Foreign Student Program (4,000 Fully Funded Scholarships in USA)
Singapore International Postgraduate Award 2022-2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Eligibility conditions will include:
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Good references from academic referees
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, see more about eligibility
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be modified from time to time without notice.
Research areas within the PhD program broadly fall into two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies, including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200, which will increase to S$2,700 after passing the Qualifying Examination
- One-off air ticket grant of up to S$1,500
- One-off settlement allowance of S$1,000
How to apply: To apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022/23, you should follow the steps below.
- Browse PhD research projects: Browse any of these projects that interest you.
- Required documents: Prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- A recent passport size photograph (in .jpeg or .png format)
- degree certificates
- Two references
- Transcripts and References: ALL transcripts must be in English translation
- DO NOT mail any paper documents to the SINGA Office.
- All necessary documents must be submitted electronically.
Application deadline: 1 December 2022 (2359 hours GMT +8 Singapore time).