Are you interested in studying at one of the top universities in Singapore? SINGA allows you to pursue a Ph.D. in Singapore and take your research to the next level. All international students who have exceptional academic records can apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023. The Singapore Ph.D. program attracts students from around the world so they can pursue their Ph.D. at Singapore’s best institutions. This fully-funded international scholarship provides graduates the opportunity to pursue their Ph.D. in one of the most highly regarded academic countries in the world. The international graduate award is a full-time research scholarship that encourages fellows to gain expertise in their respective research studies and fields by taking part in discussions with top supervisors and peers.
The SINGA fully funded scholarships 2022-2023 are intended to attract self-motivated, talented, and ambitious students with great initiatives to accomplish their goals. This initiative helps Singapore become a talent hub by inviting students from various backgrounds. There are several renowned universities in Singapore that offer doctoral programs to students from around the world, including Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore, the Singapore Management University, and the Singapore University of Technology. These universities and the Agency for Science collaborate to offer the Singapore International Graduate Award.
The SINGA fully-funded international scholarship provides excellent students from around the world the opportunity to study science and engineering at Singapore’s renowned universities. The students will also be exposed to a diverse and multicultural environment when interacting with students and mentors of different nationalities. Students from around the world engage in a vibrant and culturally diverse research community at SINGA. Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) provides tuition fees, a monthly stipend of $22,000 which will be increased to S$2,700, a one-time settling-in allowance of $1,000, and a one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500. You can Also Apply Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022-23 in USA
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Singapore
- Host Institutions: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, & SUTD.
- Course Level: PhD/Doctorate
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 December 2022
Financial Benefits of Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,700.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Check Rhodes Scholarship Program 2023 at University of Oxford (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria of SINGA Awards 2023:
- All international graduates can apply for the 2023 SINGA Scholarship.
- You should have a passion for research.
- You must have good writing skills and fluency in English.
Supporting Documents for SINGA Awards 2023:
- Copy of Passport
- Passport-size photo
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts,
- Master’s Academic Transcripts,
- Two recommendation letters
The application deadline to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 is 1 December 2022 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time)
Check Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2023 (Fully Funded)
What are the steps to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023?
- To apply, candidates must upload all necessary documents online.
- Create an account here.
- Make sure you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – when you log in to the online application portal.
- You can browse the research projects by going to “Search Research Areas” and choosing the one that interests you.
- The application must also contain copies of the required documents.
- When creating your account in the application portal, please make sure the information you provide is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first login.
- You should double-check and ensure that all the information in the online application is correct and accurate before submitting the application.