Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)Thammasat University is pleased to announce the opening of applications for its Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2022 – the SIIT Postgraduate Scholarship for Excellence Foreign students (EFS) from recognized universities of any foreign country to study for Master’s or PhD in Thai institute.
SIIT Postgraduate Scholarship Programme are highly competitive and fully cost-funded with living allowance, economy return travel, health insurance, visa fees and airport taxes to international students wishing to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsors: SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand
Scholarships to be taken: SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand
Scholarship level: Masters & PhD
Scholarships Value: fully funded
Subject Eligibility: See eligible courses (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Apply: Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2022
SIIT Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2022 | DETAILS
EFS scholarship program admission program for foreign students in master’s and doctoral programs from a recognized University. International students from all over the world are invited to apply for the 2022 SIIT Postgraduate Scholarships in Thailand. Students who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree are encouraged to apply. No IELTS/TOEFL or application fee required.
To be considered for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Postgraduate Scholarships, applicants must meet the following program requirements.
- Applicants must be international students
- Know the admission qualifications for the SIIT postgraduate program
- Have good health and good conduct
- The student must have a current Letter of Offer for a place at the University.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a graduate program.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent academically and of good conduct.
- Applicants cannot hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Applicants must not be a Thai citizen or hold Thai citizenship.
- Applicants must possess excellent academic records.
- Two strong letters of recommendation (at least one from an academic Institute).
- Candidates must be in good health.
- Mechanical engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Engenharia Civil
- computer engineer
- Electrical Engineer, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistics Management
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
The SIIT Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2021 will cover the following benefits:
- Full tuition waiver
- Educational support (Full Thesis Support).
- Monthly living allowance: 10,000 baht per month
- Visa fee, airport taxes: Up to 10,000 baht.
- Round trip air tickets (Economy Class) direct route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance
You May Like: Government of Ireland Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin (Fully Funded)
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can proceed online application system to apply for the SIIT Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2022. Applicants must submit the following documents.
- Statement of purpose (at least one page).
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or curriculum vitae.
- Official Transcript:
- Postgraduate: Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 2.75 or above.
- Doctoral degree: Master’s degree and postgraduate degree with a GPA of 3.50 or above.
- English Proficiency Test Certificate as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or IELTS 4.5+ or TU-GET 400+ or TOEIC 500+ Applicants can still apply online without the English proficiency certificate.
- National identity card or passport.
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any).
- Recent photo (size 1 x 1.5 inches as jpeg only).
Application deadline: September 30, 2022