Seoul National University through its Office of International Affairs (OIA) offers Global Hope Scholarship for Graduates. The scholarship is currently open for applications from eligible and talented candidates who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
The Global Hope Scholarship for Graduates is highly competitive and available for international students searching for masters and Doctoral degree program.
Scholarship Sponsors: Seoul National University, South Korea
Host institutions: Seoul National University, South Korea
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Master’s and Ph.D
Nationality: International Students
Also apply: Università Iuav di Venezia Regional Scholarships for International Students 2022
DETAILS | Seoul National University Global Hope Scholarship
Carefully review the sections that apply to you and indicate whether you agree with each item in the relevant shaded area.
- Application period is July for fall semester, January for spring semester
- Award Amount: Scholarship packages may be subject to change depending on the circumstances of the supporting organization (Samsung Dreams Scholarship Foundation).
To be eligible for the Seoul National University Global Hope Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- International students from developing countries in the ODA DAC directory receivers
- Applicants must have proof of English Language Proficiency.
See also: New Zealand Government Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships (NZ-GRADS) Fully Funded
How to apply: Interested applicants seeking scholarship for the Seoul National University Scholarship must submit the required documents (Application Form (Graduate) in hard copies before the specified time period to the International Scholarships Officer at OIA.
Application deadline: July 20, 2022