Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for Overseas Students is scheduled to enroll in a Japanese university or graduate school for the 2023 academic session.
The scholarship aims to support undergraduate and postgraduate international students who are interested in studying in Japan for the academic session.
Scholarship Sponsors: Rotary Districts of Japan
Scholarship Type: Full Financing
Host institutions: Universities in Japan
Scholarship Worth: Up to ¥140,000
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
See also: Government of Japan JICA Graduate Study and Internship Program (JFY2023)
Yoneyama Rotary Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be overseas applicants who are scheduled to enroll at a Japanese university/graduate school for the 2023 academic session.
- Pursue a degree at Japanese universities or graduate schools.
- Show enthusiasm for study with clear future goals, awareness and respect for cultural differences
- Applicants are expected to be proficient in the Japanese language.
- Applicants must have been born after 2 April 1978 (under 45 years of age as of 1 April of the year the scholarship is awarded.
How to apply: Interested applicants for the 2023 Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship must complete an online application by the deadline. Candidates should register on the application portal and upload all required supporting documents.
Application deadline: October 31, 2022
The post Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2023 for International Students to Study in Japan appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.