Romanian Government Scholarship: The annual scholarship program for foreign citizens offered by the Government of Romania, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is ongoing and open for application by non-EU students.
Every year, the Romanian government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provides a number of scholarships to citizens from non-EU countries. Only candidates who have good educational results for their last graduate school are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsors: government of Romania
Scholarship Type: Partial Financing
Host institutions: Universities in Romania
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Non-EU students
Also See: List of Top Government Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Romanian Government Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Romanian Government Scholarships to Study in Romania 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Foreign students from all non-EU countries.
- Apply to enroll in eligible courses at an accredited higher education institution in Romania.
- May apply for admission to a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral program at an accredited institution of higher education.
- They demonstrate excellent academic and research skills.
- Exemption from payment of registration fees or any other fees.
- Funding of tuition fees for the preparatory year of the Romanian language.
- Funding of tuition fees for actual studies.
- Grant of a monthly scholarship for students enrolled in the preparatory year of the Romanian language.
- Financing of living expenses.
- Medical Assistance
- transportation allowance
- Payment of the study visa fee
Also Check: Mauritius Government Scholarships for Africans 2023 [Fully Funded]
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Romanian Government Scholarships 2023 for Non-EU Citizens must access the registration platform through the Apply for MFA Scholarships button or through direct platform. The platform is accessible in both English and French.
- Copies of all certificates obtained and their authorized translation into English, French, Spanish or Romanian, as applicable.
- Copies of transcripts of completed studies and their authorized translations.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- A copy of the first three pages of the passport or national identity document and their authorized translation into English, French, Spanish or Romanian, as applicable.
- Resumes in English or French.
- For the doctoral cycle, the candidate must submit a letter of intent containing a list of scientific works, specialized publications, a detailed description of the proposed research project, as well as the consent of the professor, who must be a member of the selected doctoral faculty. Both documents must be written in English, French or Romanian.
Application deadline: 1St March, 2023