Applications are hereby invited from eligible and intellectual students for Queensland University of Technology Excellence Scholarship available for domestic and international students who wish to enroll in a study program at the University.
The QUT scholarship is valued at up to $30,000. These scholarships will be paid as a study grant of up to $5,000 after the HECS-HELP census date each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to three years ($10,000 per year).
Scholarship Sponsors: Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Host institutions: Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Worth: up to $30,000
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: bachelor’s degree
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also Apply: University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Subsary 2022
DETAILS | QUT Excellence Scholarship for International Students
This scholarship is available to applicants applying for eligible Creative Industries courses that have additional entry requirements such as an audition or portfolio.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Fine Arts).
If you are interested in a Creative Industries course that is not eligible for this scholarship, you may be eligible for the QUT Excellence Scholarship (Creative Industries) or the QUT Excellence Scholarship (Academic) instead.
To be eligible for a QUT Excellence Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- The permanent resident
- Holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- An international student who has completed high school in Australia or the Australian study program (or International Baccalaureate) overseas.
You must also:
- Start university for the first time in 2023
- You have placed one of the eligible Creative Industries courses as your first preference on your QTAC application.
See also: University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships for International Students 2022
How to apply: There is no specific application process to be considered for this scholarship. All applicants applying for an eligible course will be considered.
You must complete the QTAC application and individual listening or portfolio requirements as listed on each course page.
Application deadline: Not set