Applications are invited from qualified students for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2023/24 which offer a unique opportunity to study a double master’s degree in a low- or middle-income Commonwealth country.
The scholarships it’s a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, broaden your horizons, and build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Scholarship Sponsors: Association of Commonwealth Universities
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host institutions: Universities in Commonwealth countries
Scholarship Worth: See the scholarship benefits (below)
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Postgraduate (Master)
Nationality: Commonwealth countries
See also: Trent University International Scholarships and Awards to Study in Canada 2023-24
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens or have refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their country of origin/country of citizenship.
- Applicants must have completed a degree and graduated with a 2:1 equivalent at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research skills.
- Fully funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (remuneration) for the duration of the award
- Economy flights back to their host country
- Arrival allowance
- (Providing research support – only upon request, subject to approval)
You may also like: Rotary Scholarships 2023 for Masters in Netherlands
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24 must apply for admission to an eligible course at any participating university of their choice and then proceed to complete an online application at application portal🇧🇷
Application deadline: 10u January 2023