Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Project T-Max Skill Up Program for young Nigerians gain the necessary knowledge and skills to take their trade to the next level.
Project T-Max is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) framework designed to equip Nigerians with Technical and Vocational skills while maximizing existing private and public TVET centers and resources across the country.
Project T-Max Skill Up Program for young Nigerians
The program includes skill areas such as ICT, Automotive, Furniture Work, Welding & Fabrication, Plumbing & Fittings, Tiling & Joinery, Electrical Installation, Solar Installation & Maintenance, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repair, Photography & Film/Design, Tail Care & Cosmetology, Leather Jobs, Agriculturist/Agripack.
See also: Creative Business Cup Competition for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022
To be eligible for the Project T-Max Skill Up Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be within the age limit of 18 and 35 years.
- Must be a resident of the state where the program is located.
- Must be available to attend the full Program schedule.
- Must be able to read and write in English
- At the end of the program all successful participants will be awarded certificates of proficiency.
- A select number of successful applicants will be placed on 3-month internships in private and public sector organizations.
- Starter packs will be given to participants who meet the necessary requirements – as numbers are limited.
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Project T-Max Skill Up Program must complete a online application and provides all required information.
Application deadline: It is not specified