Would you like to study in the UK? Make your dream come true by applying for the Imperial College Fully-funded President’s Ph.D. Scholarship 2023. If you are an academically talented undergraduate or Master’s student and have a strong desire to study a Ph.D. degree program at a world-class research institution. In that case, you could be selected to get full tuition fees and a generous stipend for a Ph.D. degree at Imperial College London.
The Imperial College President’s Ph.D. Scholarship’s goal is to provide up to 50 research students with great potential the golden opportunity to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
Candidates for this competitive PhD Scholarship show excellent academic performance and promising research potential, as the eligibility requirements are higher than usual. Talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK, and around the world are welcome to apply. The Scholarship Program aims to attract candidates from varied backgrounds and nationalities since we believe that diversity is not only a benefit to Imperial but also makes the sector reflect better the diverse communities it serves. You can also Apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023
Imperial College London Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Host institute: Imperial college
- Duration: Up to 3.5 years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Check Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022 France
Benefits of the Imperial College London Scholarships 2023:
The selected candidates for President’s Ph.D. Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK, will get the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees funding
- Living costs
- A stipend of £21,800 per annum
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
Eligibility Criteria of President’s PhD Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be among the highest performance in their undergraduate cohort or due to gain a first-class UK degree or equivalent.
- Applicants with Master’s degree qualifications should have achieved a distinction or provide high-performance evidence that will lead to a distinction.
- Applicants with multiple standalone Master’s degree qualifications must have completed a distinction in the one most relevant to their Ph.D. study.
- Applicants with degrees from overseas institutions/universities are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria.
Check Victoria University of Scholarship in New Zealand 2022-23
- Applicants who apply before 4 November 2022 will be notified by 23 January 2023.
- Applicants who apply before 6 January 2023 will be notified by 20 March 2023.
- Applicants who apply before 3 March 2023 will be notified by 22 May 2023
How to Apply for President’s PhD Scholarships in the UK 2023?
- Candidates are encouraged to make a statement of purpose of at least 1000 words.
- When completing the application, applicants must select the option for the President’s Ph.D. Scholarship under the funding section.
- The candidate must submit additional documentation as required by the department.
- Applicants may apply online through the official website.