Domestic and international students can now access the new Victoria University Postgraduate Research Scholarship currently open for application. Postgraduate Research Fellowships 2022 cover a wide range of research areas. Open to outstanding students worldwide.
The purpose of these scholarships is to support high-quality research by assisting students with excellent academic qualifications who wish to participate in postgraduate research programmes.
Scholarship Sponsors: Victoria University and RTPSS International
Host institutions: Victoria University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: It varies
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Master, PhD
Nationality: Domestic and international students
Apply for: Top Scholarships in Australia for International Students without IELTS 2022/23
Victoria University Postgraduate Research Scholarships | DETAILS
The motivation behind the RTPSS International and the Victoria University International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (VUIPRS) is to support excellent research by assisting students with exceptional scholarly ability who wish to pursue postgraduate research programs in Australia.
VUIPRS recipients receive a grant of $27,600 per year (2019 rate) which covers living expenses for the duration of the grant. In addition, each grantee receives an RTP fee offset grant to cover educational expenses for the duration of the grant. OSHC will also be safe.
- Demonstrate academic excellence and carry out research that falls within a health research area in one of the four iHeS research programmes.
- Enroll as a full-time student (part-time awards may be available for compelling social or medical reasons)
- Have a final year or H1 Honors grade point average (Normal VU 80% or above)
- To have their enrollment in the proposed degree approved by the institution during the ranking of the scholarships.
- Satisfy the University’s English language proficiency requirements to enroll on a research degree – see website: for more details.
- To start a Master’s Degree (Research) or PhD in the following academic year
Postgraduate Research Fellowships focus on the following research areas and their field of research (FoR) codes are placed in front of each research area:
- Applied Economics “1402”
- Applied Mathematics “0102”
- Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing “0801”
- Business and Administration “1503”
- Chemical Engineer “0904”
- Civil Engineer “0905”
- Cultural Studies “2002”
- Study and Pedagogy Program “1302”
- Distributed Computing “0805”
- Ecology “0602”
- Educational Systems “1301”
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer “0906”
- Food Sciences “0908”
- Historical Studies “2103”
- Human Movement and Sports Science “1106”
- Information Systems “0806”
- Act “1801”
- Mechanical Engineer “0913”
- Medical Physiology “1116”
- Nursing “1110”
- Psychology “1701”
- Public Health and Health Services “1117”
- Sociology “1608”
- Special Studies in Education “1303”
- Tourism “1506”
*confirm eligible courses and their codes from the school website
Trends: Australia Awards Scholarship 2023 | Application Guide
Interested applicants for the Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Victoria University in Australia can apply for the scholarship through scholarship application portal.
The research proposal and curriculum vitae will be required for submission of all Postgraduate Degrees by prospective Researchers. The proposal must be typed on A4 paper and must be sufficiently comprehensive. about 1-2 pages. It should contain:
- Page title
- Name and College of your nominated supervisor (on title page)
- Importance of research
- Research methodology and techniques
- Facilities and equipment required.
Your resume should include:
- Your teaching skills and academic qualifications
- The most important and innovative professional engagement and work experience
- And possibly the list of recent research publications