The University of Melbourne offers 600 Postgraduate Research Scholarships to high-achieving students postgraduate research at the university starting at the next academic session. Applications for the 2022/2023 awards are now open, and interested and eligible nominees are invited to apply.
The University of Melbourne Postgraduate Research Fellowships are available to both Australian / domestic and international students and provide 100% fee write-offs of up to $ 110,000 per beneficiary.
Scholarship sponsors: University of Melbourne, Australia
Type of scholarship: full pay Scholarships
Reception institutions: University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship value: up to $ 110,000
Number of awards: 600 Scholarships available
Level of education: Postgraduate (Postgraduate and Doctoral)
nationality: Australia / International Students
Melbourne Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2022/23 DETAILS
Postgraduate research scholarships that provide scholarships as well as compensatory tuition are awarded to domestic and international students based on academic value. Eligible candidates are graded and ranked according to their academic achievement of their final degree and their research potential in their field of study. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements (below).
- Must have applied for and met the entry requirements for a postgraduate research degree at the University of Melbourne or be enrolled in a postgraduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- Be any of the domestic or international students to be eligible for scholarships
- How to apply: The new student can apply for a postgraduate research program until the closing date of the application for this course and will be automatically considered for the Postgraduate Research Scholarships.
- Currently enrolled students and students with deferred admission, however, must submit a electronic application form until October 31 to consider the possibility of granting a scholarship next year.
- Deadline for implementation: Varies depending on the course or October 31 per year for current students.
Visit the Official Website for more details