The University of Queensland Postgraduate Research Fellowship on Multi-channel, multi-frequency measurement systems for electromagnetic imaging is open to applicants with the appropriate qualifications wishing to enroll in the University’s research program.
This research scholarship is available to PhD students, valued at up to $ 28,854 per year (2022 rate), with index per year for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension according to the Scholarship Policy UQ and RTP.
Scholarship sponsors: University of Queensland, Australia
Host institutions: University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship value: $ 28,854 per year
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
DETAILS University of Queensland Postgraduate Research Fellowship
The selected candidate will work in the Electromagnetic Innovations team of UQ, headed by Professor Amin Abbosh. The candidate will have access to the required simulation tools and the appropriate computing resources.
The candidate will also have access to state-of-the-art electromagnetic testing and imaging laboratories. Appropriate research funding will be made available by the FORTH School to the selected candidate for use in his / her project in accordance with the FORTH Research Assistant’s current policy (ResAssist).
To be eligible for the University of Queensland Postgraduate Research Fellowship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must have completed some research experience
- Applicants must have completed an approved university degree and
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
The approved degree must be:
- In an area relevant to your proposed dissertation and
- It was completed at most 10 years ago.
You need one of the following certified degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or other postgraduate research title). the
- Degree from an approved university with at least an excellent IIA grade or equivalent. the
- Postgraduate diploma with a total grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience, approved by the Dean. the
- Will a postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time equivalent or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with proven research experience equivalent to a Category IIA excellence, be considered on a case-by-case basis? the
- Degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to apply: Before submission an applicationit should:
Apply for this scholarship when applying for a PhD. You do not need to submit a separate scholarship application.
When applying, make sure that according to scholarships and collective study your department:
- Select “My Higher Degree is Not Collaborative”
- Select “Apply or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship”.
- Select “Other”, then “Research Project Scholarship” and enter “ELECTROMAGNETIC-ABBOSH” in the “Scholarship Name” field
Deadline for applications: In progress
Visit the Official Website for more details