Doctoral fellowship at the University of the United Arab Emirates (UAEU) for all nationalities is now open to applications from suitably qualified students wishing to study at the University. This scholarship is available for both domestic and international students.
His purpose “Doctoral scholarship»Is the recruitment of high-achieving postgraduate students in certain specialties in the United Arab Emirates and the provision of full and ongoing financial support to them to pursue their postgraduate studies in the United Arab Emirates.
Scholarship sponsors: University of the United Arab Emirates (UAEU), UAE
Host institutions: University of the United Arab Emirates (UAEU), UAE
Scholarship value: Complete exemption from tuition, monthly allowance & health insurance, etc.
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: PhD
Nationality: All Ethnicities
DETAILS PhD Scholarship at the University of the United Arab Emirates
PhD scholarship awards are based on competitive criteria that take into account the credentials of the candidates (eg GPA, journal publications, conference presentations, patents, GRE score, letters of recommendation, etc.) and where they graduated from. Applicants are required to submit copies of all their credentials upon application.
To be eligible for a UAE PhD Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a GPA of ,5 3.5 / 4.0 at the postgraduate level.
- You have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Be available in the UAE full time.
- Commit to at least 40 hours / week in courses and / or research throughout the year.
- Do your dissertation in one of the priority areas of the UAE (Renewable Energy, Transport, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Meet the requirements for a doctoral degree
All successful candidates for the PhD scholarship of the University of the United Arab Emirates will receive the following benefits:
- Complete exemption from tuition.
- Monthly scholarship.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from the supervisor’s external research project or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from the supervisor’s internal research work.
How to apply: To apply for a PhD scholarship from the University of the United Arab Emirates, interested and eligible candidates must apply online.
Applicants who have not graduated from accredited Institutions are required to have been certified by the Ministry of Education in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Please visit the following Link for details on procedures.
Deadline for applications: Not set
Visit the Official Website for more details