Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for Masters 2023: Applications are invited from qualified postgraduate candidates for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for Postgraduate studies in the UK.
The Pershing Square Foundation awards full scholarships to support outstanding students in the 1+1 MBA, covering both the master’s and the MBA year. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Oxford/Pershing Square Foundation
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slot: 6
Nationality: international students
Also Check: Fully Funded AIG Scholarships 2023 to Study at Oxford University
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2023 🇧🇷 Eligibility criteria
Scholarships are awarded to individuals with/or who are:
- Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university awards and prizes and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and dedication.
- Intention to focus on addressing global social challenges in their career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new business.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision of how the oxford 1+1 MBA will enable you to fulfill your goals.
- New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
- applicants must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnership program and to the MBA prior to the selection process
- Applicants applying for a full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of the 1+1 partner MBA program. and in the MBA (as a separate application).
- Funding for course fees
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
See also: University of Oxford Ertegun Scholarships 2023 [Fully Funded]
How to apply: Applicants must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the Funding section of the 1+1 MBA application by the deadline to be considered.
In no more than 500 words, answer the following question:
- How do you plan to change the world and what does that tell us about you as a person?
Application deadline: January 4, 2023
The post Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023/2024 appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.