Applications are invited from highly motivated students for North American University Institutional Scholarships for First-Year Students and Transferred International Students to start a program at the University for the academic session 2022 – 2023.
Scholarships of the Foundation are available to qualified undergraduate and transfer students. Scholarship Applicants must meet all University requirements for regular admission to the fall and spring semesters for eligibility.
Scholarship sponsors: University of North America, USA
Host institutions: University of North America, USA
Scholarship value: $ 12,000
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS Institutional Scholarships of the University of North America
Full-time students (12 credits or more per semester) may be eligible for scholarships for their tuition and fees. Students will be responsible for all other expenses, such as admissions and housing application fees. At present, NAU does not offer scholarships to postgraduate students.
All applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible, especially applicants outside the US. Prospective international students should also be aware of delays
To be eligible for North American University Institutional Scholarships, interested candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be freshmen or transfer students or international students
- Applicants must be prepared to participate in a full-time program
- Applicants must complete at least 18 credit hours and meet the minimum CGPA requirements by the annual evaluation and renewal period.
- Students who meet or exceed CGPA requirements will automatically be eligible to renew their current Academic Value Scholarship.
- Full-time students who exceed CGPA requirements may also be eligible for an Academic Excellence Award.
- If the eligibility requirements are not met, the Academic Value Scholarship will be reduced by one level each evaluation period. The Academic Excellence Awards may be increased or decreased based on the student’s CGPA and will be replaced at the appropriate level each assessment period.
- Students with less than 18 credits are not eligible for re-examination and will retain their current scholarship until the next assessment and renewal period.
- Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency.
How to apply: to Apply For institution scholarships, students must submit all supporting documents, including SAT, ACT, high school transfers and previous college transfers, within the required timeframe. Additional supporting documents will not be accepted after the initial scholarship is issued.
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2022