The Nigerian Army recruitment portal opens for regular recruitment of both Professional/Non-Professional and Female. Interested candidates can apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 through the official portal recruitment.army.mil.ng and follow the necessary procedures to submit their application to the portal.
For every recruitment process, the Nigerian Army has the culture of announcing tweets or other channels like that? “This is to inform the general public and all interested eligible candidates that online registration for *Regular Recruit Intake for both Professional/Non-Trade and Female will start on (date not announced yet), apply using the link: “
Nigeria Recruitment 2022 | Regular Recruitment Intake (RRI)
The Basic Recruit for Trades and Non-Tradesmen military training is a short training for tradesmen and non-tradesmen to enlist in the Nigerian Army as tradesmen and non-tradesmen. The training lasts for a training period of 6 months and applies to candidates who hold at least a secondary school diploma.
You may also like: US Military Scholarships for Students and Professionals
To enlist in the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise 2022, you must present the following qualifications.
- The candidate must be a Nigerian by birth and possess a national identity card.
- The applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- The applicant must be free of criminal conviction by the court.
- All candidates must possess at least 4 passes at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O level/level including English Language.
- In addition to the above qualifications, those applying as tradesmen/women should also possess trade test/city driver certificate. Details are available on the website.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-traders/women and tradesmen/women should not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years at the time of commencement of training from
May 31, 2022.
- Minimum height of 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of an additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Nigeria Recruitment 2022 (RRR) | Summary of Requirements
|Minimum Age (Not Trading):||18|
|Maximum Age (Not Trading):||22|
|Minimum Age (Trade):||22|
|Maximum Age (Trade):||26|
|Minimum Height (Male):||1.68|
|Minimum height (Female):||1.62|
|Minimum educational qualification:||At least 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings at WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
How to apply
- Visit the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal at
- Login with your username and password or register if you don’t have one.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Then complete and print the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Make sure you bring copies of the application and guarantor forms with you to the designated state recruitment centers.
Also Check: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com to apply
- Candidates should note that they will be in Default Computer Based Test.
- There is no dedicated recruitment centre.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential hires will be conducted in the applicants’ respective home state.
- Candidates must not bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular hand washing, use of a face mask and physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or falsifies their results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to bring their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification to any person or group of persons to help them in recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985and 07041467033.
- The names of selected candidates will be published on the NA website for the information of all candidates.
- Selected candidates must report to their respective home states for screening by
12 – 26 April 2022.
- Successful candidates will be transferred to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano state from
April 26, 2022.
Application period: to inform
The post Nigeria Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023 | recruitment.army.mil.ng appeared first on Scholarships for international students, study abroad scholarships, scholarships for online mba programs.