Government of New Zealand New Zealand for supporting the Global Research Alliance Fellowship on Greenhouse Gases for Agriculture (GRA), welcomes applications from students for PhD scholarships from developing countries.
This scholarship offers students from developing countries the opportunity to come to New Zealand to work on research projects related to greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture.
Scholarship Sponsors: New Zealand Government
Host institutions: Recognized Universities in New Zealand
Scholarship Worth: fully funded
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Doctoral
Nationality: International Students
Also apply: Scholarships in Scotland for International Students 2022/23 | Fully Funded
DETAILS | New Zealand Government Global Research PhD Scholarships
For this special round, four PhD projects aligned with New Zealand research programs have been selected:
The scholarship is supported by the New Zealand Ministry of Primary Industries.
To be eligible for New Zealand Government Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Your PhD study must be conducted in New Zealand (not remotely)
- You cannot have citizenship or permanent resident status in New Zealand or Australia
- You must be from a developing country. Check here for the current classification.
- You can apply for one of the available projects.
You may also like: Singapore International Postgraduate Award 2022-2023 [Fully Funded]
How to apply: Applications must be completed and submitted exclusively through Education New Zealand online application portal.
To ensure speedy and smooth processing of application documents, all attachments must be uploaded to the application portal in PDF format only.
The following information must be provided and documents submitted to the application portal:
- Proof of citizenship for each country of which you hold citizenship
- You are eligible to sign up for one PhD program at the chosen university
- Academic transcripts, grading scale and certificate of completion
- One page cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for the selected project
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
You will also need to provide the names and emails of two academic referees.
Application deadline: September 30, 2022