A number of fully funded and partial scholarships are now open and available International undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolling to further their educational career at the University of Multimedia in Malaysia for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The various loans and scholarships are available for outstanding and deserving international students so that quality university education is accessible to all. A scholarship can support the award of up to 100% funding to outstanding students worldwide, depending on the sponsorship agreement.
Scholarship sponsors: University of Multimedia, Malaysia
Host institutions: University of Multimedia, Malaysia
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% of tuition fees
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate Postgraduate
nationality: International students
You may also like: Malaysian Government International Scholarship (MIS) 2022/2023 | Fully Funded
Multimedia University Scholarships 2022-2023 | Eligibility criteria
The following are general eligibility criteria, each scholarship program may have specific eligibility requirements.
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
- Applicants should be registered for an undergraduate or postgraduate course of study for the indicated academic session.
- Awards are generally based on academic merit and/or financial need
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent to enroll at the undergraduate level.
- Applicants must have a first degree or equivalent for postgraduate enrollment
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible and able to work independently in a structured manner and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full-time program at the University of Multimedia Malaysia
Also check: UAB Scholarships for International Students in USA
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates seeking a place in the institution must enroll in an approved course and attend permission in university. Students are automatically considered for this award.
Application Deadline: Varies