Monash University KC Kuok Scholarship for International Students 2023 (Fully Funded) is now open for applications. This life-changing and prestigious scholarship is funded and named after one of Monash University’s most distinguished alumni, Khoon Chen Kuok, better known as Beau Kuok.
This scholarship changes lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students to reach their full potential by studying at Monash University.
Scholarship Sponsors: Monash University, Australia
Host institutions: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: fully funded
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
You may also like: PhD Research Scholarships at Erasmus University Rotterdam (Fully Funded)
Monash University KC Kuok Scholarship | DETAILS
If successful, your tuition fees and associated study costs (accommodation, airfare and more) will be fully supported, enabling you to complete a full-time undergraduate degree at any of Monash University’s Australian campuses, as well as the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in Australian
In addition, recipients of the KC Kuok Scholarships will also have access to study and social support, the opportunity to apply for internships and other non-financial opportunities from Monash University.
To be eligible for the Monash University KC Kuok Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- An international student
- Citizen of Mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong or a Southeast Asian country
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any degree, at Monash University, on a campus in Australia
- I have not previously studied at Monash
- You must prove that you come from a low-income household
- You must not have started university studies at any institution
- Dual degree candidates are not eligible.
Successful applicants for the Monash University KC Kuok Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- Allowance AUD 14,000 per annum
- Accommodation on campus. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Cost of student visa
- Additional one-off payment of $3,000 AUD in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
See also: University of Queensland Australia Destination Scholarship for International Students
How to apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking the Monash University KC Kuok Scholarship, you must submit a separate application online application form. You can download additional information for applicants here.
Alternatively, you can download one offline application form and send all documents to [email protected] with the subject header KC Kuok Scholarship – [Your Name]. It will also be needed apply for a course.
Application Deadline: Ongoing