Applications are invited from talented and outstanding candidates for immediate employment as Java Developer at Momentum Metropolitan, Gauteng, South Africa. This opportunity is specifically for new IT graduates.
At Momentum Multiply, they strive to bring more wellness to more people with less, and the best way to do that is through IT technology and talent. We are looking for a vibrant and innovative person to join the IT team to take Momentum Multiply to the next level.
Company/Organization(s): Metropolitan Momentum
Program location: Gauteng, South Africa
Program duration: permanent
Available slot: enough
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
nationality: All nationalities
Also Apply: CWW Tech Africa Training and Internship Program for Africans 2022
Momentum Metropolitan Job as Java Developer | What to expect
At Momentum, the employee will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and support a portfolio of new and existing software applications and services, from business requirements and high-level plans, through the Software Development Lifecycle. Work with Scrum Master/Project Manager to deliver quality, efficient software according to agreed development process and business needs.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, conduct analysis and prioritize requests.
- Conduct research and evaluate potential technical solutions to identified business problems.
- Work with Business and/or Systems Analysts to translate business requirements into actionable solutions and document solutions in technical specifications.
- Design and code new software functionality using code that is readable, maintainable, and reusable.
- Unit test your own code and System Integration Testing (SIT) of each solution and resolve all issues/queries on time.
- Work with the testing team to create test cases to ensure features in each application work as expected.
- Contribute to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and training materials to ensure functionality is working properly.
- Deliver coding to the current production environment once testing is complete.
To be eligible for the Momentum Metropolitan Job as a Java Developer, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be graduates
- 3-5 years development experience (required)
- Formal Qualifications: Relevant IT qualifications,
- On-the-job training / qualifications: experience in a flexible environment
- Additional Skills: Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Planning and Organizational Skills, Analytical Skills, Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Knowledge of relevant programming languages, Knowledge of Software Testing, Knowledge of Writing Tests
See also: Sibanye Stillwater Job as Support Engineer ICT for Young Graduates 2022
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates looking for Momentum Metropolitan Java Developer job should apply apply online for this opportunity.
All applicants are offered employment equity, diversity and inclusion in internal and external recruitment. All appointments are made in line with employment equity objectives and we encourage disabled people to apply.
Application deadline: Not stated