Applications are currently being invited from beneficiaries and interested students for Merit University John Carroll Scholarships for International Students who wish to enroll in a study program at the University for the academic period 2022 – 2023.
Merit programs are highly competitive and some unique programs go beyond academic scholarships and reward commitment to leadership and service as well. This Merit Scholarship is worth up to $ 27,000 for all successful applicants.
Scholarship sponsors: John Carroll University, USA
Host institutions: John Carroll University, USA
Scholarship value: Up to $ 27,000
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS Merit University John Carroll Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to students upon entering the JCU with these awards being renewed each year, provided they are in good standing with the Academic Progress Standards. Click here to see SAP policy. You can find additional information on renewable energy sources here
Our remarkable scholarship programs are designed to honor students with a similar background and to celebrate what they have done throughout high school in the hope that they can share these talents with us.
To be eligible for the John Carroll Merit Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time program
- Applicants must be prepared for undergraduate courses at the University
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Academic Progress Standards
- Applicants’ scholarship values are annual amounts that are automatically renewed for a total of four years, provided that academic and behavioral standards are maintained.
- Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency
How to apply: When you apply for admission, you will automatically consider value scholarships. John Carroll is an exclusive member The Joint Application which means that the Joint Application is the only application for admission we accept.
Deadline for applications: 01 October 2022
Visit the Official Website for more details